Got spare time today so I decided to update this blog with some random things about me. Don't be bored. Here we go.
1. My birth name is really Jingky. However, the office of the municipal registry decided that name should be spelled as Jingke! And gosh, they changed my birth date too!!
2. I am the only girl among 3 siblings, but I also have a step sister and a step brother.
3. When I was a kid, I was so skinny that I had classmates calling me lizard. IKR, bullies!
4. I never liked coffee and cigarettes. Coffee makes me acidic. Cigarettes are smelly.
5. Stupid as it sounds but I dated someone without realizing it. Poor 24 year old me.
6. I speak Onhan, Tagalog, English, and a little Turkish. I can understand Karay-a, Ilonggo, Hiligaynon and Cebuano.
7. I did odd jobs before but my first real paying job was at 21.
8. I let go of the person in #5 because I thought he was too young for me and I wasn't in love. Later on, I got married to someone with the same age as that person. Lol.
9. I can't go to sleep if my home is messy. I always have to do some cleaning and clearing of tables and floors before going to bed.
10. I love cooking and I write a weekly menu before doing my grocery.
11. In Hong Kong, I was once mistaken as an Italian. Actually, I get mistaken to a lot of different nationalities when out of the country. Sometimes odd, other times flattering.
12. My husband and I met through a dating site called singlesaints.com.
13. I spent a couple of semesters in graduate school. Too bad I didn't finish the course.
14. One of my close friends in college still calls me Kyle cos I used to be a tomboy and more.
15. Spice Girls used to be my favorite girl band and I was once obsessed with Mel C.
16. Red is my favorite color. And black and white and blue too.
17. I started blogging in 2004 using the site xanga.com.
18. I have anxiety and I get panic attacks at times.
19. I am allergic to pollen.
20. Currently addicted to fitness. I go to the gym 5x a week. :D