In my previous post on Ipanema Switch Straps, a lot of readers were amazed with the idea of one sandal with 3 different looks. I, myself, was excited with this new Ipanema product, although honestly, got a little worried that it could be a bit of a hassle if the straps will easily come off after switching. One reader said that it might be difficult to change from a set of straps to another. That thing kind of stayed in my mind until I finally got my very own pair the other day.
Here we go.. the Ipanema Switch Straps in its beautiful packaging.
One sandal. Three straps. Many looks. Are you ready for this?!
1. Turn your Ipanema over, leaving the sole facing up. Start with the upper part of the strap, pushing it towards the sandal's sole, so the strap comes apart from the sole, releasing the red part.
2. Remove the red piece from the strap. Repeat the process on the other two ends of the strap.
3. Push the strap in the opposite direction to remove it from the sandal.
4. Replace the strap with the new color, inserting the ends into the sole.
5. Replace the red pieces on each of the strap's ends after they have been inserted into the sole.
6. Push the straps to fit the ends and make sure they are fully inserted into the sole.
7. You've just given your Switch Straps a new look.
Important Note: When you're changing the straps, notice that there are specific sides. Make sure you put the right strap on the right sandal and the left strap on the left sandal.
Watching this Ipanema Switch Straps video might help too.
I love Switch Straps so much so I am giving this product a rate of 9 over 10. So far, this is my 5th pair of slippers from Ipanema and my most favorite yet. I like the fact that switching the straps is not difficult as I thought it would be. The straps lock into its place and they don't snap. Plus of course, Ipanema is very comfortable to use esp. in a tropical country like Philippines. I wear Ipanema sandals at home everyday and I swear by its quality against other popular brands.
The most wonderful part of having Ipanema Switch Straps is being able to come up with different looks out of a single pair. I have 3 vibrant colors to mix and match my clothes with. One day can be pink, the next day could be either red or green. That's how Ipanema switch straps came about, a single pair of sandals that can be many.
Ipanema Switch Straps is now available in Bambu Stores and other leading department stores nationwide for P1, 395. Buy a pair now and get a chance to win cool prizes. Visit Ipanema Philippines on Facebook to know how.