Today was shopping day for my family. We went to the Grand Baby Fair at Megatrade Halls 2 & 3 in Megamall. We originally thought of going early like around 10 in the morning to avoid the crowd. However, things happened so slowly until it was already 10:30. Hubby called my attention a number of times until everyone was ready to go. Time check by the entrance of the fair.. 11:30 AM. Here's my shots of the event, my mini haul and freebies.
Patricia Bermudez-Hizon hosted the morning event.
I found my favorite booth.. the Johnson's Baby booth..
Then saw a familiar face :)
Baby products that I bought from the Johnson's booth.. wipes, powder, lotion, and shampoo.
For every P150 worth of Johnson's products you buy, you get a loot bag with lots of freebies. With the items I bought, I was able to get 3 loot bags and these are all the contents.
From the Baby Company booth, hubby and I found a wooden crib at 50% off. Will blog about the crib later.
The queue to the cash counter. I waited like 20 minutes here.
And oh, I signed up for a Mom Card for P100 then they gave me 2 tiny jars of Gerber for free.
At the end of our shopping, I dropped at the swag bag counter and got me these plus a Mom Card umbrella. Oppss.. sorry I forgot to take a photo of the umbrella. Anyhoo, it was fun shopping at the Grand Baby Fair. I am happy that I was able to buy Johnson's Baby products and a lovely crib at a discounted price. So much happier that I took home a lot of freebies.
Tips in Shopping at the Grand Baby Fair:
1. Shop with your husband or a helper.
2. Sign up for a Mom Card if you are not a holder yet.
3. If you have to take your kids with you, make sure you have extra hands to take care of them too.
4. Strollers can slow down your shopping so better avoid taking it to the fair.
5. Don't shop when you're hungry.
6. Just buy what you need.
7. If the lines are too long, ask a companion to queue for you while you're still finishing your list.
8. Split your receipts if you have to in order to avail the swag bag or loot bags.
9. Keep an eye on your belongings.
10. Shop the earliest time possible.
Tomorrow is the last day of the Grand Baby Fair Year 3. Make your list now. Happy shopping mommies!!!