Spotting the Difference Between a Fake Bvlgari Jewelry & the Original One
1. Check the logo. Noticed any difference in size of the letters?
2. Inspect the material used. Does it look like real gold? Not tarnished?
3. Check the size and weight of the jewelry. It might be smaller or lighter.
4. Packaging. Does it come with a box or papers to verify its authenticity?
5. Ask for the price. Fake ones are usually cheaper.
NOTE: This post was originally published in my old blog, utotmopink.com, dated May 22, 2010.