Hi ladies! This is a fun post. Very interesting questions that you might want to answer too, so feel free to answer them yourself then post in your blog.
1. What is your number one fashion staple?
-Not one, but two. A pair of wedge shoes and a bag to match.
2. Your favorite jewelry?
3. Which scent do you use?
-I use Versace Bright Crystal, Victoria's Secret Sweet Daydream, and Aigner Too Feminine.
4. Your kind of sleeping wear?
-A large white shirt and boy shorts. I am most comfortable sleeping in those.
5. Any morning rituals?
-I just brush my teeth and wash my face.
6. What is your toothpaste brand?
-I support a local brand. I use Hapee.
7. The flavor of your lipgloss?
-Strawberry. So sweet and kissable.
8. Where is the weirdest place you have a birth mark/mole?
-That is a secret. Haha.
9. Which shoe do you put on first?
-The right one.
10. Where do you buy cheap stuff?
11. What luxurious bag would you love to buy if you could afford it?
-A hot pink Chanel flap bag in classic design.
12. Are you health conscious?
-Not so much. But, I don't drink nor smoke. I also try to cut my sugar intake.
13. What is your heritage?
-Malay and Filipino.
14. Flowers or chocolates?
-Flowers. Red roses please.
15. Scrambled egg or sunny side up?
-I'll go for sunny side up. Well done.
16. Do you eat sushi?
-No. I have a thing about raw fish and seafood.
17. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme?
-You might think it's strange, but never bought anything for myself from both stores.
18. Money or love?
-It is always love. Money is something you earn, so it doesn't matter that much. Plus, I can never push myself to like someone just because he is rich.
19. Have you ever been to a different country alone?
-Yes. I love freedom.
20. Traveled by boat?
-Yes. A countless times.
21. Walked in an amusement while licking an ice cream cone?
-Absolutely. That is something fun to do. Feel like a kid again!
22. Do you like things that glow in the dark?
-Yep. In fact, we have those glow in the dark in different characters displayed in our bedroom wall in Bulacan. They look very nice after lights off.
23. Watch cartoons?
-I watch cartoons with my daughter. Our current favorite is Shaun the Sheep and Timmy Time.
24. Do you believe in magic?
25. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
-No. I haven't heard of a gay bar around here.
26. Complained at a fast food manager?
-Yes. His crew punched-in my order of a sundae cone to go, not knowing that the sundae machine was not working perfectly. The crew told me to wait for 10 minutes. However, 45 minutes passed and they did not give me my order. So, I complained.
27. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
-Yeah. I thought it was sweet.
28. Do you have any strange behavior or weird habits?
-While having my meal, be sure to give me a full glass of water 'cos I always have a strange feeling of choking while drinking from a glass which is half empty.
-I am a little afraid of stairs. I once fell down really bad.
30. What is the funniest thing you did to someone?
-Talking to another Asian girl in Tagalog. I thought she was Filipino. She did not say anything, just kept on smiling, so I went on and on. Haha.
31. How about the weirdest thing a person said to you?
-That he will marry me too if only allowed by the heavens?! Not just weird huh. I hated it 'cos those words came from the same person who wrote me a poem.
32. Do you have frenemies?
-I guess I have. Oh no!
33. Been in a physical fight?
-Nope. I can't do that.
34. Ever stolen anything from a grocery store?
-Ouch. I am guilty of this. M & Ms when I was in college. It was my classmate's stupid idea.
35. What is your most favorite time of the year?
-I love Christmas the most. I think it is the happiest time of the year. Imagine a Christmas carol playing while shopping for gifts. Hmmm.. wish it's already December.