1. Go for a natural make-up. Most men don't like too much color. Less is always better.
2. Show those natural curls or weaves. No need to put a lot of effort on your hair. Don't even pull them into a ponytail.
3. Avoid dressing too sexy. Anyway, you can't still look attractive without showing a lot of skin.
4. Wear a smile. Smiling shows that you are inviting or approachable. It also helps you bring out your natural glow.
5. Be a good conversationalist. Listen. Wait for your turn. Use positive words. Watch your tone. Be confident.
Image Source: www.worldhairstyles.com